CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The CBSE board has invited students to apply CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship application form. Students who are eligible for this scheme, they can fill CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Online Form till Oct, 2019. We are describing full official details in below article. Applicants can check this for their facility.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Online Form 2020
CBSE board starts this scholarship for those girls who are single girls of their parents. This Scholarship is helpful for girls to continue their further study. this scholarship are providing those girls who have scored minimum 60 percentage or 6.2 CGPA grade in 10th Class. therefore, students who wish apply scholarship form, they can check all formality and rule and last date before apply CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Online Form. we are share officially information in below article. Aspirants must check Girl Child Scholarship notification. Applicants can get all details in this notification. Main aimed of CBSE board of this Scholarship program that they encourage the parents for girls educations. Only those students can apply examination form who have passed 10th class form schools affiliated to CBSE Board. CBSE board have introduced following scheme for all affiliated schools.
- CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for single girl child +2 Studies – 2019
- Renewal of Online applications of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child 10th Pass Awarded – 2018
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Online Form last Date 2020
Applicants can check here last date of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Form 2020 last Date. Students should fill Scholarship online form til last date. After last date Scholarship form not acceptable.
|Starting date||October, 2019|
|Last date||October, 2020|
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligible Criteria
All girls can check CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligible Criteria prior apply scholarship online form. This scholarship most important point that only those girls apply this form who are single girls child for their parents and another rule are below step.
- Girls should have minimum 60 Percent marks and 6.2 CGPA grading in 10th class and they are studying in XI and XII class. those tuition fees is not more than 1500 P.m during the academic year.
- Scholarship will be distributed only for Indian nationality
- applicants should continue their further study in XI & XII class
- students who have passed 10th class in current session 2010, they are also eligible for filled online form
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Rate and Payment Method
Under CBSE Single Girls Scholarships Scheme will be distributed rupees 500 per month for scholar. payment will be done via DD(demand draft). This scholarship prize will be paid for maximum time of two year.
Note- CBSE Board has decided to awarded teacher for their giving best in their field. Teacher who will be awarded their name is available on board website.
CBSE Girls Scholarship Selection Method
CBSE board have procedure for select Girls for CBSE Single Girls Scholarship. These process are describing in following step. applicants can check it.
- Girls have passed X class with minimum and more 60% and 6.2 CGPA
- Presently studying in 11th and 12th class in affiliated CBSE Schools
- all original document are attested as prescribe format available on Board website by first class gadget officer like as Judicial magistrate / SDM
- applicants should attested application form by their school principal where are currently studying in 11th class.
- tuition fees should less then RS 1500 pm in 10th class and 10% boot in XI and XII class.
How To Apply CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Online Form 2019
Candidates will have follow some step to fill CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Online Form 2019. These step are mention in following points
- First of all, applicants must have X roll number and Certificate number to fill scholarship form.
- Students should provide all necessary information to fill application form in specific filed
- Students can see their registration number on first page. applicants should write it. registration number is useful for further communication
- Students should download undertaking which us given in Guidelines document. applicants fill undertaking document and attested by schools.
- students are prepare Affidavit in prescribe format which is given in Guideline
- Candidates will scan affidavit and undertaking and upload in jpeg format
- And to to upload document option and upload these document.
- After that , applicant search confirmation page and take print of confirmation page
- Applicants will fill confirmation page and send to Scholarship unit, CBSE , Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Delhi- 110091
Note- If you have any confusion related to it, then you can share your problem with us via given comment box. we will solve your problem as soon as possible.